Hardware Diagnostic Tools
This info is about Hardware Diagnostic Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. You can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pc-doctor.com
to get more information about Hardware Diagnostic Tools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. Usually the Hardware Diagnostic Tools application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools. The program's main executable file occupies 1.17 MB (1229088 bytes) on disk and is named pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4313917
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- Disable.exe (20.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (236.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- LaunchApp.exe (40.00 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (1.17 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (6.50 KB)
- PhysX_PcDoc.exe (188.00 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (3.50 KB)
- RbMonitor64.exe (5.50 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (224.46 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- task_swap.exe (66.35 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (622.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (677.29 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (83.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
This web page is about Hardware Diagnostic Tools version 5.1.4748.24
only. For other Hardware Diagnostic Tools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hardware Diagnostic Tools has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\applauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Arcadyan.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Arcadyan.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Asapi.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\UninstallString
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a program by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". The Hardware Diagnostic Tools app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hardware Diagnostic Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The publisher is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hardware Diagnostic Tools which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:07:17.360