Hardware Diagnose Tools
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnose Tools for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Hardware Diagnose Tools from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. More data about PC-Doctor, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about Hardware Diagnose Tools can be found at http://www.pc-doctor.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hardware Diagnose Tools. The application's main executable file is labeled pcdr5cuiw32.exe and its approximative size is 10.17 MB (10664736 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Hardware Diagnose Tools. They take 13.10 MB (13735773
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (36.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- PCBEEP.exe (21.50 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (10.17 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (7.00 KB)
- pcdrexdx.exe (4.50 KB)
- PCDrNDISUIOInstaller.exe (54.28 KB)
- PcdSmartMonitor.exe (520.28 KB)
- PhysX_PcDoc.exe (152.00 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- TSDiag.exe (607.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (696.56 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (78.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
This data is about Hardware Diagnose Tools version 5.00.4558.05
only. You can find below info on other releases of Hardware Diagnose Tools:
...click to view all...
Hardware Diagnose Tools is an application released by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Hardware Diagnose Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hardware Diagnose Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hardware Diagnose Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hardware Diagnose Tools". If it exists on your system the Hardware Diagnose Tools program will be found automatically. After you select Hardware Diagnose Tools in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hardware Diagnose Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnose Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hardware Diagnose Tools.
8. After removing Hardware Diagnose Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Diagnose Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnose Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hardware Diagnose Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnose Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnose Tools in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-07 10:52:14.037