You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hardcopy for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hardcopy from your PCwww.hardcopy.de
. Check out here
where you can find out more on www.hardcopy.de. Usually the Hardcopy program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Hardcopy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line SwSetupu. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. hardcopy.exe is the Hardcopy's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.56 MB (3732472 bytes) on disk.
Hardcopy contains of the executables below. They take 8.78 MB (9207472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hardcopy.exe (3.56 MB)
- hardcopyUAC.exe (3.56 MB)
- hcdll2_ex_Win32.exe (36.56 KB)
- hcdll2_ex_x64.exe (43.56 KB)
- hcSendMapi.exe (1.55 MB)
- HcSendToFtp.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.06.27
of Hardcopy. For more Hardcopy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Hardcopy:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Hardcopy when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy\AWCODC32.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy\AWDCXC32.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy\AWDENC32.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hardcopy\AWRESX32.DLL
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Hardcopy is a program offered by the software company www.hardcopy.de. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Hardcopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hardcopy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hardcopy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hardcopy". If it is installed on your PC the Hardcopy app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hardcopy in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hardcopy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hardcopy.
8. After removing Hardcopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hardcopy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardcopy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hardcopy by www.hardcopy.de from your PC, nor are we saying that Hardcopy by www.hardcopy.de is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hardcopy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:16:08.813