Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0
This info is about Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 from your computerSammsoft
. Check out here
for more details on Sammsoft. You can read more about about Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 at http://www.sammsoft.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up directory (same installation drive as Windows). Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up\unins000.exe. HDTuneUp.exe is the Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0's main executable file and it occupies about 5.48 MB (5743104 bytes) on disk.
Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.56 MB (6880090
bytes) on disk.
- HDTuneUp.exe (5.48 MB)
- HDTuneUpSrv.exe (431.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 version 1.0
Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up\HDTuneUp.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up\HDTuneUp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up\HDTuneUpSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up\soref_hd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up\uninstall.hta
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up\update.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hard Disk Tune-Up_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Hard Disk Tune-Up\ImagePath
Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 is an application released by the software company Sammsoft. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0". If it exists on your system the Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sammsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Disk Tune-Up\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 by Sammsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 by Sammsoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hard Disk Tune-Up 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:43:55.800