Hard Disk Sentinel PRO
This web page is about Hard Disk Sentinel PRO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Hard Disk Sentinel PRO from your computerHDS
. You can find out more on HDS or check for application updates here
. Hard Disk Sentinel PRO is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Hard Disk Sentinel folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Hard Disk Sentinel PRO is C:\Program Files\Hard Disk Sentinel\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Hard Disk Sentinel PRO's main file takes around 3.14 MB (3291648 bytes) and is called HDSentinel.exe.
The executables below are part of Hard Disk Sentinel PRO. They take an average of 4.80 MB (5032958
bytes) on disk.
- harddisksentinelupdate.exe (270.00 KB)
- HDSAction.exe (532.50 KB)
- HDSCtrl.exe (219.50 KB)
- HDSentinel.exe (3.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (678.50 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of Hard Disk Sentinel PRO:
Hard Disk Sentinel PRO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hard Disk Sentinel_is1
Hard Disk Sentinel PRO is a program offered by HDS. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Hard Disk Sentinel PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hard Disk Sentinel PRO from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hard Disk Sentinel PRO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hard Disk Sentinel PRO". The Hard Disk Sentinel PRO application will be found very quickly. When you click Hard Disk Sentinel PRO in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hard Disk Sentinel PRO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hard Disk Sentinel PRO.
8. After removing Hard Disk Sentinel PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hard Disk Sentinel PRO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hard Disk Sentinel PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hard Disk Sentinel PRO by HDS from your computer, we are not saying that Hard Disk Sentinel PRO by HDS is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hard Disk Sentinel PRO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:39:22.917