This info is about Hard Case for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hard Case from your PCHard Case
. Further information on Hard Case can be seen here
. More data about the application Hard Case can be seen at http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
. Usually the Hard Case program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Hard Case is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled utilHardCase.exe and it has a size of 633.73 KB (648944 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Hard Case. They take about 875.87 KB (896888
bytes) on disk.
- HardCaseUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
- utilHardCase.exe (633.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.22.192424
of Hard Case. For other Hard Case versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hard Case is a program by the software company Hard Case. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Hard Case is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hard Case from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hard Case or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hard Case". If it exists on your system the Hard Case application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hard Case in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hard Case, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hard Case:
- The web site of the program is: http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hard Case.
8. After uninstalling Hard Case, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hard Case that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hard Case with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hard Case by Hard Case from your computer, nor are we saying that Hard Case by Hard Case is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hard Case in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 23:14:52.753