This web page contains complete information on how to remove Hard Case for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hard Case from your PCHard Case
. More information on Hard Case can be found here
. More information about the app Hard Case can be seen at http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
. Usually the Hard Case application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Hard Case directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Hard Case is C:\Program Files\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe. utilHardCase.exe is the Hard Case's main executable file and it takes about 637.23 KB (652528 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hard Case. They occupy an average of 1.37 MB (1436608
bytes) on disk.
- HardCaseUninstall.exe (242.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilHardCase.exe (637.23 KB)
This web page is about Hard Case version 2015.05.23.152425
alone. You can find here a few links to other Hard Case versions:
...click to view all...
Hard Case is an application by Hard Case. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Hard Case is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hard Case from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hard Case or simply click the Search field and type in "Hard Case". If it is installed on your PC the Hard Case app will be found automatically. When you click Hard Case in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hard Case, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hard Case:
- The publisher is: http://hardcasesoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hard Case\HardCaseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hard Case.
8. After removing Hard Case, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hard Case which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hard Case with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hard Case by Hard Case from your computer, we are not saying that Hard Case by Hard Case is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hard Case supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:25:03.547