Happy Wheels is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Happy Wheels from your PCShmehao.com
. More information about Shmehao.com can be read here
. More details about Happy Wheels can be seen at http://www.shmehao.com
. Happy Wheels is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Happy Wheels directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Happy Wheels\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Happy Wheels. Happy Wheels.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.01 MB (5253632 bytes) on disk.
Happy Wheels contains of the executables below. They take 5.68 MB (5960986
bytes) on disk.
- Happy Wheels.exe (5.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
When planning to uninstall Happy Wheels you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Happy Wheels_is1
Happy Wheels is an application offered by the software company Shmehao.com. Some people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Happy Wheels is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Happy Wheels from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Happy Wheels or simply activate the Search field and type in "Happy Wheels". If it exists on your system the Happy Wheels app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Happy Wheels in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Happy Wheels, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Happy Wheels:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Happy Wheels\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Happy Wheels.
8. After removing Happy Wheels, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Happy Wheels which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Happy Wheels using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Happy Wheels by Shmehao.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Happy Wheels by Shmehao.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Happy Wheels supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:51:59.940