This page is about Happy Wars for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Happy Wars from your PCToylogic inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Toylogic inc.. Click on http://www.happywars.net
to get more data about Happy Wars on Toylogic inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\HappyWars directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Happy Wars. Happy Wars's primary file takes around 36.99 MB (38785864 bytes) and its name is HappyWars.exe.
Happy Wars is composed of the following executables which occupy 104.96 MB (110060744
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HappyWars.exe (36.99 MB)
- Launcher.exe (1,018.32 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall Happy Wars you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 246280
Happy Wars is a program offered by the software company Toylogic inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Happy Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Happy Wars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Happy Wars or simply activate the Search field and type in "Happy Wars". If it is installed on your PC the Happy Wars program will be found automatically. After you select Happy Wars in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Happy Wars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Happy Wars:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.happywars.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Happy Wars.
8. After removing Happy Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Happy Wars which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Happy Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Happy Wars by Toylogic inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Happy Wars by Toylogic inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Happy Wars supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:28:00.030