You can find below details on how to remove Happy Chef for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Happy Chef from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
for more information on WildTangent. You can get more details related to Happy Chef at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Happy Chef application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HappyChef directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Happy Chef by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HappyChef\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 731.22 KB (748768 bytes) on disk and is labeled HappyChef-WT.exe.
The executables below are part of Happy Chef. They occupy an average of 3.23 MB (3388968
bytes) on disk.
- HappyChef-WT.exe (731.22 KB)
- HappyChef.exe (2.01 MB)
- happychef-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about Happy Chef version 126.96.36.199
Happy Chef is a program by the software company WildTangent. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Happy Chef is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Happy Chef from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Happy Chef or simply click the Search field and type in "Happy Chef". If it exists on your system the Happy Chef app will be found automatically. After you select Happy Chef in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Happy Chef, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Happy Chef:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HappyChef\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Happy Chef.
8. After removing Happy Chef, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Happy Chef which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Happy Chef using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Happy Chef by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Happy Chef by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Happy Chef supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 19:46:57.587