This page contains detailed information on how to remove Hao123-Client for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Hao123-Client from your computerBaidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
. More information on Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Hao123-Client is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\baidu\hao123 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Hao123-Client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\baidu\hao123\hao126.96.36.199.1111.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. hao188.8.131.52.1111.exe is the Hao123-Client's main executable file and it takes circa 946.82 KB (969544 bytes) on disk.
Hao123-Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 946.82 KB (969544
bytes) on disk.
- hao184.108.40.206.1111.exe (946.82 KB)
This web page is about Hao123-Client version 220.127.116.111
alone. You can find here a few links to other Hao123-Client releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Hao123-Client.Registry that is not removed:
Hao123-Client is an application released by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Hao123-Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hao123-Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hao123-Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hao123-Client". If it is installed on your PC the Hao123-Client program will be found very quickly. When you select Hao123-Client in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hao123-Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hao123-Client.
8. After uninstalling Hao123-Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hao123-Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hao123-Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hao123-Client by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Hao123-Client by Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hao123-Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:55:15.700