HandySaw DS 4.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HandySaw DS 4.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HandySaw DS 4.5 from your computerDavis Software
. Further information on Davis Software can be seen here
. More data about the application HandySaw DS 4.5 can be found at http://www.davisr.com
. Usually the HandySaw DS 4.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Davis Software\HandySaw DS directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing HandySaw DS 4.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Davis Software\HandySaw DS\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.82 MB (4006400 bytes) on disk and is called HandySawDS.exe.
The following executable files are contained in HandySaw DS 4.5. They occupy 31.09 MB (32601836
bytes) on disk.
- HandySawDS.exe (3.82 MB)
- uninst.exe (63.23 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.21 MB)
The current page applies to HandySaw DS 4.5 version 4.5
HandySaw DS 4.5 is an application by the software company Davis Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall HandySaw DS 4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HandySaw DS 4.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HandySaw DS 4.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "HandySaw DS 4.5". The HandySaw DS 4.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click HandySaw DS 4.5 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HandySaw DS 4.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HandySaw DS 4.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.davisr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Davis Software\HandySaw DS\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HandySaw DS 4.5.
8. After uninstalling HandySaw DS 4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HandySaw DS 4.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HandySaw DS 4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HandySaw DS 4.5 by Davis Software from your PC, nor are we saying that HandySaw DS 4.5 by Davis Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HandySaw DS 4.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 07:15:55.147