Handy Start Menu version 1.91
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Handy Start Menu version 1.91 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Handy Start Menu version 1.91 from your systemChemTable Software
. Further information on ChemTable Software can be found here
. Usually the Handy Start Menu version 1.91 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Handy Start Menu folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Handy Start Menu version 1.91's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Handy Start Menu\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 4.43 MB (4648536 bytes) on disk and is called HandyStartMenu.exe.
Handy Start Menu version 1.91 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.48 MB (18325840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DealOfTheDay.exe (1.28 MB)
- HandyStartMenu.exe (4.43 MB)
- Reg64Call.exe (103.62 KB)
- StartMenuService.exe (134.09 KB)
- StartMenuService64.exe (125.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.91
of Handy Start Menu version 1.91.
Handy Start Menu version 1.91 is an application by ChemTable Software. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Handy Start Menu version 1.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Handy Start Menu version 1.91 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Handy Start Menu version 1.91 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Handy Start Menu version 1.91". If it exists on your system the Handy Start Menu version 1.91 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Handy Start Menu version 1.91 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Handy Start Menu version 1.91, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Handy Start Menu version 1.91.
8. After removing Handy Start Menu version 1.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Handy Start Menu version 1.91 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Handy Start Menu version 1.91 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Handy Start Menu version 1.91 by ChemTable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Handy Start Menu version 1.91 by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Handy Start Menu version 1.91 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-11 00:01:28.077