Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack from your computerSoftLogica
. More data about SoftLogica can be read here
. Usually the Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Handy Recovery directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Handy Recovery\unins000.exe. HandyRecovery.exe is the Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack's main executable file and it takes about 1.36 MB (1421312 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack. They take about 2.69 MB (2816875
bytes) on disk.
- efs2ntfs.exe (169.85 KB)
- HandyRecovery.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5
of Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack.
Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack is a program marketed by the software company SoftLogica. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack". If it is installed on your PC the Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack.
8. After removing Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack by SoftLogica from your PC, nor are we saying that Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack by SoftLogica is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Handy Recovery 5.5 RePack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 07:05:08.817