HandBrake 0.9.9.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Handbrake folder (same installation drive as Windows). HandBrake 0.9.9.1's primary file takes around 1.00 MB (1052160 bytes) and is named Handbrake.exe. A guide to uninstall HandBrake 0.9.9.1 from your system
HandBrake 0.9.9.1 is composed of the following executables which take 20.57 MB (21568122
bytes) on disk:
- Handbrake.exe (1.00 MB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (19.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (296.70 KB)
The current page applies to HandBrake 0.9.9.1 version 0.9.9.1
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall HandBrake 0.9.9.1.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HandBrake 0.9.9.1:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Handbrake
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Handbrake
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Handbrake\Handbrake.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Handbrake\Uninstall.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Some people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase HandBrake 0.9.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HandBrake 0.9.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HandBrake 0.9.9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HandBrake 0.9.9.1". If it exists on your system the HandBrake 0.9.9.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HandBrake 0.9.9.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HandBrake 0.9.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HandBrake 0.9.9.1.
8. After removing HandBrake 0.9.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HandBrake 0.9.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HandBrake 0.9.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130