Hamster PDF Reader 220.127.116.11
Hamster PDF Reader 18.104.22.168 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Hamster PDF Reader 22.214.171.124 from your PCHamsterSoft
. Open here
for more info on HamsterSoft. Usually the Hamster PDF Reader 126.96.36.199 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Hamster Soft\Hamster PDF Reader folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Hamster PDF Reader 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\Hamster Soft\Hamster PDF Reader\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HamsterPDFReader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.24 MB (9689600 bytes) on disk.
Hamster PDF Reader 184.108.40.206 is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.01 MB (10493212
bytes) on disk:
- HamsterPDFReader.exe (9.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (784.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Hamster PDF Reader 18.104.22.168.
Hamster PDF Reader 22.214.171.124 is a program by HamsterSoft. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Hamster PDF Reader 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hamster PDF Reader 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hamster PDF Reader 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hamster PDF Reader 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Hamster PDF Reader 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hamster PDF Reader 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hamster PDF Reader 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hamster PDF Reader 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Hamster PDF Reader 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hamster PDF Reader 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hamster PDF Reader 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hamster PDF Reader 22.214.171.124 by HamsterSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Hamster PDF Reader 126.96.36.199 by HamsterSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hamster PDF Reader 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:37:14.880