Hamster Lite Archiver 22.214.171.124
You can find on this page details on how to remove Hamster Lite Archiver 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Hamster Lite Archiver 188.8.131.52 from your systemHamsterSoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on HamsterSoft. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Hamster Soft\Hamster Lite Archiver folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Hamster Lite Archiver 184.108.40.206's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hamster Soft\Hamster Lite Archiver\unins000.exe. HamsterArc.exe is the Hamster Lite Archiver 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it takes about 9.32 MB (9771008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Hamster Lite Archiver 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 10.59 MB (11100399
bytes) on disk.
- HamsterArc.exe (9.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The current web page applies to Hamster Lite Archiver 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Hamster Lite Archiver 188.8.131.52 is a program by the software company HamsterSoft. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Hamster Lite Archiver 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Hamster Lite Archiver 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hamster Lite Archiver 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hamster Lite Archiver 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Hamster Lite Archiver 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. After you click Hamster Lite Archiver 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hamster Lite Archiver 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hamster Lite Archiver 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Hamster Lite Archiver 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hamster Lite Archiver 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hamster Lite Archiver 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hamster Lite Archiver 188.8.131.52 by HamsterSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Hamster Lite Archiver 184.108.40.206 by HamsterSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hamster Lite Archiver 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:31:33.287