Hamster Free Archiver 126.96.36.199
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Hamster Free Archiver 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Hamster Free Archiver 184.108.40.206 from your systemHamsterSoft
. Check out here
for more information on HamsterSoft. Hamster Free Archiver 220.127.116.11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hamster Soft\Hamster Free Archiver folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hamster Soft\Hamster Free Archiver\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hamster Free Archiver 18.104.22.168. Hamster Free Archiver 22.214.171.124's main file takes around 1.29 MB (1348031 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
Hamster Free Archiver 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.30 MB (4510143
bytes) on disk.
- HamsterArc.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
The current page applies to Hamster Free Archiver 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
If you're planning to uninstall Hamster Free Archiver 220.127.116.11 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Hamster Free Archiver 18.104.22.168:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Hamster Soft\Hamster Free Archiver
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Hamster Soft\Hamster Free Archiver\icons\main_zip.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HamsterSoft\Hamster Free ZIP Archiver.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HamsterSoft\Hamster Light ZIP Archiver.ini
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Hamster Free Archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HamsterSoft\Hamster Free ZIP Archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hamster Free Archiver_is1
Hamster Free Archiver 22.214.171.124 is an application released by HamsterSoft. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Hamster Free Archiver 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hamster Free Archiver 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hamster Free Archiver 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hamster Free Archiver 220.127.116.11". The Hamster Free Archiver 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hamster Free Archiver 22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hamster Free Archiver 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hamster Free Archiver 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Hamster Free Archiver 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hamster Free Archiver 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hamster Free Archiver 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hamster Free Archiver 22.214.171.124 by HamsterSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Hamster Free Archiver 126.96.36.199 by HamsterSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hamster Free Archiver 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:43:49.227