Hammerwatch is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hammerwatch from your PCCrackshell
. Open here
where you can read more on Crackshell. Click on http://www.hammerwatch.com/
to get more details about Hammerwatch on Crackshell's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hammerwatch directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hammerwatch. Hammerwatch.exe is the Hammerwatch's main executable file and it occupies approximately 597.00 KB (611328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Hammerwatch. They take about 68.50 MB (71832312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Hammerwatch.exe (583.00 KB)
- HammerEditor.exe (81.00 KB)
- Hammerwatch.exe (597.00 KB)
- LevelPacker.exe (10.00 KB)
- ResourceExtractor.exe (7.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 239070
Hammerwatch is a program by Crackshell. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Hammerwatch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Hammerwatch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hammerwatch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hammerwatch". If it is installed on your PC the Hammerwatch app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hammerwatch in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hammerwatch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hammerwatch:
- The software company is: http://www.hammerwatch.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hammerwatch.
8. After removing Hammerwatch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hammerwatch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hammerwatch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hammerwatch by Crackshell from your PC, we are not saying that Hammerwatch by Crackshell is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hammerwatch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:14:07.883