This page contains detailed information on how to remove Halotea 1.502 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Halotea 1.502 from your PCMirolit Software
. Additional info about Mirolit Software can be found here
. More information about the program Halotea 1.502 can be seen at http://www.mirolit.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirolit\Halotea folder (same installation drive as Windows). Halotea 1.502's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirolit\Halotea\uninst.exe. Halotea.exe is the Halotea 1.502's main executable file and it takes circa 1.41 MB (1478656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Halotea 1.502. They occupy 3.10 MB (3245845
bytes) on disk.
- Halotea.exe (1.41 MB)
- lame.exe (625.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (982.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (118.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Halotea 1.502 version 1.502
Halotea 1.502 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Halotea 1.502:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Parand\KING 48\Data\Data\Halotea 1.502.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Parand\KING 48\Data\Halotea 1.502.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files (x86)_Mirolit_Halotea_Halotea_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files (x86)_Mirolit_Halotea_Halotea_url
Halotea 1.502 is a program offered by Mirolit Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Halotea 1.502 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Halotea 1.502 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Halotea 1.502 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Halotea 1.502". If it exists on your system the Halotea 1.502 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Halotea 1.502 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Halotea 1.502, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Halotea 1.502:
- The software company is: http://www.mirolit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mirolit\Halotea\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Halotea 1.502.
8. After uninstalling Halotea 1.502, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Halotea 1.502 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Halotea 1.502 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Halotea 1.502 by Mirolit Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Halotea 1.502 by Mirolit Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Halotea 1.502 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 15:08:47.883