Half-Life is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Half-Life from your PCIgroMir
. Further information on IgroMir can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Half-Life folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Half-Life by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Half-Life\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. hl.exe is the Half-Life's primary executable file and it takes close to 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) on disk.
Half-Life is composed of the following executables which take 3.68 MB (3862096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- hl.exe (80.00 KB)
- hlds.exe (388.00 KB)
- hltv.exe (216.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.45 KB)
- clokspl.exe (173.00 KB)
- steambackup.exe (2.16 MB)
Half-Life is a program released by IgroMir. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Half-Life is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Half-Life from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Half-Life or simply activate the Search field and type in "Half-Life". If it is installed on your PC the Half-Life application will be found very quickly. After you click Half-Life in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Half-Life, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Half-Life.
8. After uninstalling Half-Life, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Half-Life which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Half-Life with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Half-Life by IgroMir from your PC, we are not saying that Half-Life by IgroMir is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Half-Life supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 18:07:34.900