Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
This info is about Half-Life 2: Lost Coast for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Half-Life 2: Lost Coast from your systemValve
. Additional info about Valve can be seen here
. You can see more info on Half-Life 2: Lost Coast at http://www.valvesoftware.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Half-Life 2: Lost Coast by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Half-Life 2: Lost Coast's main file takes around 306.00 KB (313344 bytes) and is called bspzip.exe.
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.53 MB (20483496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hl2.exe (120.41 KB)
- bspzip.exe (306.00 KB)
- captioncompiler.exe (186.50 KB)
- demoinfo.exe (100.00 KB)
- dmxconvert.exe (546.50 KB)
- dmxedit.exe (1.60 MB)
- elementviewer.exe (3.05 MB)
- glview.exe (200.00 KB)
- hammer.exe (153.50 KB)
- height2normal.exe (679.00 KB)
- height2ssbump.exe (690.00 KB)
- hlfaceposer.exe (1.59 MB)
- HLMV.EXE (452.00 KB)
- mksheet.exe (692.50 KB)
- motionmapper.exe (251.00 KB)
- normal2ssbump.exe (673.50 KB)
- pfm2tgas.exe (612.50 KB)
- qc_eyes.exe (2.78 MB)
- shadercompile.exe (93.50 KB)
- splitskybox.exe (143.00 KB)
- studiomdl.exe (1.72 MB)
- vbsp.exe (1.19 MB)
- vbspinfo.exe (296.50 KB)
- vpk.exe (629.50 KB)
- vrad.exe (94.00 KB)
- vtex.exe (83.00 KB)
- vtf2tga.exe (704.00 KB)
- vvis.exe (83.50 KB)
This info is about Half-Life 2: Lost Coast version 2
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 340
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast is a program marketed by the software company Valve. Some people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Half-Life 2: Lost Coast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Half-Life 2: Lost Coast from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Half-Life 2: Lost Coast or simply activate the Search field and type in "Half-Life 2: Lost Coast". The Half-Life 2: Lost Coast program will be found very quickly. When you select Half-Life 2: Lost Coast in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Half-Life 2: Lost Coast:
- The software company is: http://www.valvesoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Half-Life 2: Lost Coast.
8. After removing Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Half-Life 2: Lost Coast that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Half-Life 2: Lost Coast with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Half-Life 2: Lost Coast by Valve from your computer, we are not saying that Half-Life 2: Lost Coast by Valve is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Half-Life 2: Lost Coast supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:17:06.203