Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Episode Two is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode Two from your computerValve
. Additional info about Valve can be found here
. You can read more about about Half-Life 2: Episode Two at http://www.valvesoftware.com/
. Usually the Half-Life 2: Episode Two application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Half-Life 2: Episode Two is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 306.00 KB (313344 bytes) on disk and is labeled bspzip.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Half-Life 2: Episode Two. They occupy 19.53 MB (20483496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hl2.exe (120.41 KB)
- bspzip.exe (306.00 KB)
- captioncompiler.exe (186.50 KB)
- demoinfo.exe (100.00 KB)
- dmxconvert.exe (546.50 KB)
- dmxedit.exe (1.60 MB)
- elementviewer.exe (3.05 MB)
- glview.exe (200.00 KB)
- hammer.exe (153.50 KB)
- height2normal.exe (679.00 KB)
- height2ssbump.exe (690.00 KB)
- hlfaceposer.exe (1.59 MB)
- HLMV.EXE (452.00 KB)
- mksheet.exe (692.50 KB)
- motionmapper.exe (251.00 KB)
- normal2ssbump.exe (673.50 KB)
- pfm2tgas.exe (612.50 KB)
- qc_eyes.exe (2.78 MB)
- shadercompile.exe (93.50 KB)
- splitskybox.exe (143.00 KB)
- studiomdl.exe (1.72 MB)
- vbsp.exe (1.19 MB)
- vbspinfo.exe (296.50 KB)
- vpk.exe (629.50 KB)
- vrad.exe (94.00 KB)
- vtex.exe (83.00 KB)
- vtf2tga.exe (704.00 KB)
- vvis.exe (83.50 KB)
The current page applies to Half-Life 2: Episode Two version 2
Some files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Half-Life 2: Episode Two from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode Two from your PC:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life 2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 420
Half-Life 2: Episode Two is an application by Valve. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Half-Life 2: Episode Two is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Half-Life 2: Episode Two from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Half-Life 2: Episode Two or simply click the Search field and type in "Half-Life 2: Episode Two". The Half-Life 2: Episode Two program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Half-Life 2: Episode Two in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Half-Life 2: Episode Two, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Half-Life 2: Episode Two:
- The publisher is: http://www.valvesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode Two.
8. After uninstalling Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Half-Life 2: Episode Two that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Half-Life 2: Episode Two using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode Two by Valve from your PC, we are not saying that Half-Life 2: Episode Two by Valve is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode Two in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:17:06.247