Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Episode Two is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode Two from your systemValve
. Additional info about Valve can be found here
. You can read more about about Half-Life 2: Episode Two at http://www.valvesoftware.com/
. Usually the Half-Life 2: Episode Two application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Half-Life 2: Episode Two is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 306.00 KB (313344 bytes) on disk and is labeled bspzip.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Half-Life 2: Episode Two. They occupy 19.53 MB (20483496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hl2.exe (120.41 KB)
- bspzip.exe (306.00 KB)
- captioncompiler.exe (186.50 KB)
- demoinfo.exe (100.00 KB)
- dmxconvert.exe (546.50 KB)
- dmxedit.exe (1.60 MB)
- elementviewer.exe (3.05 MB)
- glview.exe (200.00 KB)
- hammer.exe (153.50 KB)
- height2normal.exe (679.00 KB)
- height2ssbump.exe (690.00 KB)
- hlfaceposer.exe (1.59 MB)
- HLMV.EXE (452.00 KB)
- mksheet.exe (692.50 KB)
- motionmapper.exe (251.00 KB)
- normal2ssbump.exe (673.50 KB)
- pfm2tgas.exe (612.50 KB)
- qc_eyes.exe (2.78 MB)
- shadercompile.exe (93.50 KB)
- splitskybox.exe (143.00 KB)
- studiomdl.exe (1.72 MB)
- vbsp.exe (1.19 MB)
- vbspinfo.exe (296.50 KB)
- vpk.exe (629.50 KB)
- vrad.exe (94.00 KB)
- vtex.exe (83.00 KB)
- vtf2tga.exe (704.00 KB)
- vvis.exe (83.50 KB)
The current page applies to Half-Life 2: Episode Two version 2
Some files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Half-Life 2: Episode Two from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 420
Half-Life 2: Episode Two is a program by the software company Valve. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Half-Life 2: Episode Two is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Half-Life 2: Episode Two from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Half-Life 2: Episode Two or simply click the Search feature and type in "Half-Life 2: Episode Two". If it is installed on your PC the Half-Life 2: Episode Two app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Half-Life 2: Episode Two in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Half-Life 2: Episode Two, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Half-Life 2: Episode Two:
- The software company is: http://www.valvesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode Two.
8. After removing Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Half-Life 2: Episode Two which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Half-Life 2: Episode Two using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Half-Life 2: Episode Two by Valve from your PC, we are not saying that Half-Life 2: Episode Two by Valve is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Half-Life 2: Episode Two in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:17:06.247