Half-Life 2: Episode One
You can find below details on how to remove Half-Life 2: Episode One for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode One from your systemValve
. Open here
where you can get more info on Valve. Further information about Half-Life 2: Episode One can be seen at http://www.valvesoftware.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Half-Life 2: Episode One's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Half-Life 2: Episode One's main file takes about 306.00 KB (313344 bytes) and its name is bspzip.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Half-Life 2: Episode One. They take about 19.53 MB (20483496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hl2.exe (120.41 KB)
- bspzip.exe (306.00 KB)
- captioncompiler.exe (186.50 KB)
- demoinfo.exe (100.00 KB)
- dmxconvert.exe (546.50 KB)
- dmxedit.exe (1.60 MB)
- elementviewer.exe (3.05 MB)
- glview.exe (200.00 KB)
- hammer.exe (153.50 KB)
- height2normal.exe (679.00 KB)
- height2ssbump.exe (690.00 KB)
- hlfaceposer.exe (1.59 MB)
- HLMV.EXE (452.00 KB)
- mksheet.exe (692.50 KB)
- motionmapper.exe (251.00 KB)
- normal2ssbump.exe (673.50 KB)
- pfm2tgas.exe (612.50 KB)
- qc_eyes.exe (2.78 MB)
- shadercompile.exe (93.50 KB)
- splitskybox.exe (143.00 KB)
- studiomdl.exe (1.72 MB)
- vbsp.exe (1.19 MB)
- vbspinfo.exe (296.50 KB)
- vpk.exe (629.50 KB)
- vrad.exe (94.00 KB)
- vtex.exe (83.00 KB)
- vtf2tga.exe (704.00 KB)
- vvis.exe (83.50 KB)
This web page is about Half-Life 2: Episode One version 2
When planning to uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode One you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Half-Life 2: Episode One when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Half-Life 2 Episode One.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 380
Half-Life 2: Episode One is an application released by Valve. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Half-Life 2: Episode One from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Half-Life 2: Episode One or simply click the Search field and type in "Half-Life 2: Episode One". The Half-Life 2: Episode One program will be found automatically. After you click Half-Life 2: Episode One in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Half-Life 2: Episode One, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Half-Life 2: Episode One:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.valvesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode One.
8. After removing Half-Life 2: Episode One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Half-Life 2: Episode One which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Half-Life 2: Episode One with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Half-Life 2: Episode One by Valve from your PC, we are not saying that Half-Life 2: Episode One by Valve is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Half-Life 2: Episode One in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:17:06.213