Half-Life 2: Episode One
You can find below details on how to remove Half-Life 2: Episode One for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode One from your computerValve
. Open here
where you can get more info on Valve. Further information about Half-Life 2: Episode One can be seen at http://www.valvesoftware.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Half-Life 2: Episode One's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Half-Life 2: Episode One's main file takes about 306.00 KB (313344 bytes) and its name is bspzip.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Half-Life 2: Episode One. They take about 19.53 MB (20483496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hl2.exe (120.41 KB)
- bspzip.exe (306.00 KB)
- captioncompiler.exe (186.50 KB)
- demoinfo.exe (100.00 KB)
- dmxconvert.exe (546.50 KB)
- dmxedit.exe (1.60 MB)
- elementviewer.exe (3.05 MB)
- glview.exe (200.00 KB)
- hammer.exe (153.50 KB)
- height2normal.exe (679.00 KB)
- height2ssbump.exe (690.00 KB)
- hlfaceposer.exe (1.59 MB)
- HLMV.EXE (452.00 KB)
- mksheet.exe (692.50 KB)
- motionmapper.exe (251.00 KB)
- normal2ssbump.exe (673.50 KB)
- pfm2tgas.exe (612.50 KB)
- qc_eyes.exe (2.78 MB)
- shadercompile.exe (93.50 KB)
- splitskybox.exe (143.00 KB)
- studiomdl.exe (1.72 MB)
- vbsp.exe (1.19 MB)
- vbspinfo.exe (296.50 KB)
- vpk.exe (629.50 KB)
- vrad.exe (94.00 KB)
- vtex.exe (83.00 KB)
- vtf2tga.exe (704.00 KB)
- vvis.exe (83.50 KB)
This web page is about Half-Life 2: Episode One version 2
When planning to uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode One you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 380
Half-Life 2: Episode One is an application marketed by the software company Valve. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Half-Life 2: Episode One is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode One with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Half-Life 2: Episode One or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Half-Life 2: Episode One". The Half-Life 2: Episode One program will be found automatically. When you click Half-Life 2: Episode One in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Half-Life 2: Episode One, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Half-Life 2: Episode One:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.valvesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Half-Life 2: Episode One.
8. After uninstalling Half-Life 2: Episode One, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Half-Life 2: Episode One that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Half-Life 2: Episode One using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Half-Life 2: Episode One by Valve from your PC, nor are we saying that Half-Life 2: Episode One by Valve is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Half-Life 2: Episode One in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:17:06.213