Haihaisoft PDF Reader
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Haihaisoft PDF Reader for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Haihaisoft PDF Reader from your computerHaihaisoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Haihaisoft. Click on http://www.haihaisoft.com/
to get more information about Haihaisoft PDF Reader on Haihaisoft's website. Haihaisoft PDF Reader is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Haihaisoft PDF Reader directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Haihaisoft PDF Reader\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Haihaisoft PDF Reader. hpreader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.05 MB (6342560 bytes) on disk.
Haihaisoft PDF Reader is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.44 MB (6754803
bytes) on disk:
- D64.exe (242.55 KB)
- hpreader.exe (6.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (160.03 KB)
The current page applies to Haihaisoft PDF Reader version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Haihaisoft PDF Reader:
...click to view all...
Haihaisoft PDF Reader is an application released by Haihaisoft. Some people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Haihaisoft PDF Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Haihaisoft PDF Reader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Haihaisoft PDF Reader or simply click the Search field and type in "Haihaisoft PDF Reader". If it is installed on your PC the Haihaisoft PDF Reader application will be found automatically. After you select Haihaisoft PDF Reader in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Haihaisoft PDF Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Haihaisoft PDF Reader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.haihaisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Haihaisoft PDF Reader\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Haihaisoft PDF Reader.
8. After removing Haihaisoft PDF Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Haihaisoft PDF Reader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Haihaisoft PDF Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Haihaisoft PDF Reader by Haihaisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Haihaisoft PDF Reader by Haihaisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Haihaisoft PDF Reader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-12 07:02:22.750