Hafez 1.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Hafez 1.5 from your computerVazesh , Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Vazesh , Inc.. Click on http://www.vazesh.com
to get more information about Hafez 1.5 on Vazesh , Inc.'s website. Hafez 1.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hafez folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Hafez 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hafez\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.42 MB (2541568 bytes) on disk and is called Hafez.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Hafez 1.5. They occupy about 2.50 MB (2623821
bytes) on disk.
- Hafez.exe (2.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Hafez 1.5 version 1.5
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Divan'e Hafez_is1
Hafez 1.5 is an application released by Vazesh , Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Hafez 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Hafez 1.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hafez 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hafez 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Hafez 1.5 app will be found automatically. When you click Hafez 1.5 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hafez 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hafez 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vazesh.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hafez\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hafez 1.5.
8. After removing Hafez 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hafez 1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hafez 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hafez 1.5 by Vazesh , Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hafez 1.5 by Vazesh , Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hafez 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:59:03.840