Hades is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Hades from your computerHades
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Hades. Hades is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Hades directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Hades is C:\Program Files\Hades\HadesUninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. HadesUninstaller.exe is the Hades's primary executable file and it takes circa 621.13 KB (636040 bytes) on disk.
Hades installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 733.68 KB (751290
bytes) on disk.
- HadesUninstaller.exe (621.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05.23.0
of Hades. You can find below a few links to other Hades releases:
...click to view all...
Hades is an application by the software company Hades. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Hades is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Hades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hades or simply click the Search field and type in "Hades". If it is installed on your PC the Hades program will be found automatically. When you select Hades in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hades, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hades.
8. After removing Hades, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hades that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hades using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hades by Hades from your computer, nor are we saying that Hades by Hades is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hades in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:57:05.777