HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 from your systemHY-Plugins
. Take a look here
for more info on HY-Plugins. Usually the HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\HY-Plugins\HY-Filter2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HY-Plugins\HY-Filter2\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.15 MB (1202385 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in HY-Plugins HY-Filter2. They take 1.15 MB (1202385
bytes) on disk.
This data is about HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 version 1.1.5
alone. For other HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 versions please click below:
HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 is a program by HY-Plugins. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HY-Plugins HY-Filter2". If it exists on your system the HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 program will be found automatically. When you select HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HY-Plugins HY-Filter2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HY-Plugins HY-Filter2.
8. After removing HY-Plugins HY-Filter2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 by HY-Plugins from your computer, we are not saying that HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 by HY-Plugins is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HY-Plugins HY-Filter2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 20:47:47.880