HWiNFO64 Version 4.50
HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 from your computerMartin Malيk - REALiX
. More information on Martin Malيk - REALiX can be found here
. More details about HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 can be found at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 folder (same installation drive as Windows). HWiNFO64 Version 4.50's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called HWiNFO64.EXE and its approximative size is 2.25 MB (2358160 bytes).
HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.06 MB (3210414
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO64.EXE (2.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.50
of HWiNFO64 Version 4.50.
If planning to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 is a program marketed by Martin Malيk - REALiX. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 4.50". The HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HWiNFO64 Version 4.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 4.50:
- The software company is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.50.
8. After removing HWiNFO64 Version 4.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 by Martin Malيk - REALiX from your PC, we are not saying that HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 by Martin Malيk - REALiX is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 21:44:16.350