HWiNFO64 Version 4.22
This page is about HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 from your PCMartin Malيk - REALiX
. Check out here
for more info on Martin Malيk - REALiX. Detailed information about HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 can be seen at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64 directory, regulated by the user's decision. HWiNFO64 Version 4.22's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe. HWiNFO64 Version 4.22's primary file takes about 2.45 MB (2568080 bytes) and is named HWiNFO64.EXE.
The following executables are installed alongside HWiNFO64 Version 4.22. They occupy about 3.26 MB (3417262
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO64.EXE (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (829.28 KB)
The current web page applies to HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 version 4.22
HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 is a program marketed by Martin Malيk - REALiX. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO64 Version 4.22". If it is installed on your PC the HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 program will be found very quickly. When you click HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HWiNFO64 Version 4.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO64 Version 4.22:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO64\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HWiNFO64 Version 4.22.
8. After removing HWiNFO64 Version 4.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 by Martin Malيk - REALiX from your computer, we are not saying that HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 by Martin Malيk - REALiX is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HWiNFO64 Version 4.22 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 08:53:28.870