HWiNFO32 Version 5.60
HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 from your PCMartin Malํk - REALiX
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Martin Malํk - REALiX. More details about the application HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 can be seen at https://www.hwinfo.com/
. Usually the HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 directory, depending on the user's option during install. HWiNFO32 Version 5.60's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe. HWiNFO32.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.87 MB (4059248 bytes) on disk.
HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.62 MB (4839822
bytes) on disk:
- HWiNFO32.EXE (3.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.28 KB)
The current web page applies to HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 version 5.60
HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 is an application offered by the software company Martin Malํk - REALiX. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.60". The HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HWiNFO32 Version 5.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.60:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.60.
8. After removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 by Martin Malํk - REALiX from your computer, nor are we saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 by Martin Malํk - REALiX is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.60 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 13:00:53.990