HWiNFO32 Version 5.52
HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 from your systemMartin Mal勛 - REALiX
. More information about Martin Mal勛 - REALiX can be seen here
. You can read more about related to HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 at https://www.hwinfo.com/
. Usually the HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.52. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.23 MB (3389552 bytes) on disk and is called HWiNFO32.EXE.
HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.98 MB (4170126
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (3.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.28 KB)
This web page is about HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 version 5.52
HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 is an application by Martin Mal勛 - REALiX. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.52". If it exists on your system the HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 program will be found automatically. When you click HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HWiNFO32 Version 5.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.52:
- The software company is: https://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.52.
8. After removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 by Martin Mal勛 - REALiX from your PC, we are not saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 by Martin Mal勛 - REALiX is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 04:00:25.640