HWiNFO32 Version 5.00
HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 from your systemMartin Malيk - REALiX
. Go over here
for more information on Martin Malيk - REALiX. More information about HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 can be found at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 is "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 2.16 MB (2262416 bytes) on disk and is named HWiNFO32.EXE.
The following executables are contained in HWiNFO32 Version 5.00. They take 3.14 MB (3296880
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1,010.22 KB)
The current web page applies to HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 version 5.00
HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 is an application by Martin Malيk - REALiX. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 5.00". The HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 app will be found very quickly. When you click HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HWiNFO32 Version 5.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 5.00:
- The software company is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.00.
8. After removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 by Martin Malيk - REALiX from your PC, nor are we saying that HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 by Martin Malيk - REALiX is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 5.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 22:40:55.303