HWiNFO32 Version 4.48
This page contains detailed information on how to remove HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 from your PCMartin Malнk - REALiX
. You can read more on Martin Malнk - REALiX or check for application updates here
. More details about the program HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 can be found at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 is "G:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe". HWiNFO32.EXE is the HWiNFO32 Version 4.48's main executable file and it takes close to 2.11 MB (2210704 bytes) on disk.
HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.92 MB (3062958
bytes) on disk.
- HWiNFO32.EXE (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.28 KB)
This web page is about HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 version 4.48
HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 is a program marketed by the software company Martin Malнk - REALiX. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 4.48". The HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HWiNFO32 Version 4.48, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 4.48:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "G:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 4.48.
8. After removing HWiNFO32 Version 4.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 by Martin Malнk - REALiX from your PC, nor are we saying that HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 by Martin Malнk - REALiX is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HWiNFO32 Version 4.48 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 12:13:11.013