HWiNFO32 Version 2.37
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 from your computerMartin Malík - REALiX
. You can find out more on Martin Malík - REALiX or check for application updates here
. More details about the application HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 can be seen at http://www.hwinfo.com/
. Usually the HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 is "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named HWiNFO32.EXE and occupies 865.58 KB (886352 bytes).
HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.55 MB (1629546
bytes) on disk.
- HW32inst.EXE (28.00 KB)
- HWiNFO32.EXE (865.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.37
of HWiNFO32 Version 2.37.
HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 is a program by the software company Martin Malík - REALiX. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HWiNFO32 Version 2.37". If it exists on your system the HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HWiNFO32 Version 2.37, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HWiNFO32 Version 2.37:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hwinfo.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HWiNFO32\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 2.37.
8. After removing HWiNFO32 Version 2.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 by Martin Malík - REALiX from your PC, nor are we saying that HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 by Martin Malík - REALiX is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HWiNFO32 Version 2.37 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:42:11.343