This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HTTPS Checker for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall HTTPS Checker from your PCEcommerce.co.uk
. You can find out more on Ecommerce.co.uk or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Httpschecker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for HTTPS Checker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Httpschecker\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.44 MB (1514616 bytes).
HTTPS Checker installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 144.26 MB (151270488
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- Httpschecker.exe (69.95 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- Httpschecker.exe (69.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of HTTPS Checker. For more HTTPS Checker versions please click below:
HTTPS Checker is an application by Ecommerce.co.uk. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase HTTPS Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HTTPS Checker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HTTPS Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HTTPS Checker". If it is installed on your PC the HTTPS Checker program will be found very quickly. When you select HTTPS Checker in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HTTPS Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HTTPS Checker.
8. After removing HTTPS Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HTTPS Checker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HTTPS Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HTTPS Checker by Ecommerce.co.uk from your PC, we are not saying that HTTPS Checker by Ecommerce.co.uk is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HTTPS Checker supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:45:13.253