This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HTTPS Checker for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HTTPS Checker from your systemEcommerce.co.uk
. You can find out more on Ecommerce.co.uk or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Httpschecker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for HTTPS Checker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Httpschecker\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.44 MB (1514616 bytes).
HTTPS Checker installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 144.26 MB (151270488
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- Httpschecker.exe (69.95 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- Httpschecker.exe (69.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of HTTPS Checker.
HTTPS Checker is an application marketed by Ecommerce.co.uk. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HTTPS Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HTTPS Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HTTPS Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HTTPS Checker". If it is installed on your PC the HTTPS Checker app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HTTPS Checker in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HTTPS Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HTTPS Checker.
8. After removing HTTPS Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HTTPS Checker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HTTPS Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HTTPS Checker by Ecommerce.co.uk from your computer, nor are we saying that HTTPS Checker by Ecommerce.co.uk is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HTTPS Checker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:45:13.253