HTMLPad 2015 v13.2
This info is about HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 from your computerKarlis Blumentals
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Karlis Blumentals. Click on http://www.blumentals.net
to get more details about HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 on Karlis Blumentals's website. HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015 directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HTMLPad 2015 v13.2. htmlpad.exe is the HTMLPad 2015 v13.2's primary executable file and it occupies around 20.91 MB (21929768 bytes) on disk.
HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 22.67 MB (23770929
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- htmlpad.exe (20.91 MB)
- setman.exe (348.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- busl.exe (11.50 KB)
- jsl.exe (163.50 KB)
- tidy.exe (108.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.1
of HTMLPad 2015 v13.2.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\icudt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\Keygen.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\libcef.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\libeay32.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Karlis Blumentals\HTMLPad
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\htmlpad.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\Keygen.exe
HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 is a program by Karlis Blumentals. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "HTMLPad 2015 v13.2". The HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HTMLPad 2015 v13.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HTMLPad 2015 v13.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.blumentals.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HTMLPad 2015\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HTMLPad 2015 v13.2.
8. After removing HTMLPad 2015 v13.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 by Karlis Blumentals from your computer, we are not saying that HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 by Karlis Blumentals is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HTMLPad 2015 v13.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 05:49:30.640