HTML Password Lock 2.66
HTML Password Lock 2.66 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall HTML Password Lock 2.66 from your systemMTop Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on MTop Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.mtopsoft.com
to get more info about HTML Password Lock 2.66 on MTop Software, Inc.'s website. Usually the HTML Password Lock 2.66 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\HTML Password Lock directory, depending on the user's option during install. HTML Password Lock 2.66's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HTML Password Lock\unins000.exe. HtmlPasswordLock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.20 MB (1257984 bytes) on disk.
HTML Password Lock 2.66 contains of the executables below. They take 1.27 MB (1334729
bytes) on disk.
- HtmlPasswordLock.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.66
of HTML Password Lock 2.66.
HTML Password Lock 2.66 is a program by MTop Software, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove HTML Password Lock 2.66 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HTML Password Lock 2.66 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HTML Password Lock 2.66 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HTML Password Lock 2.66". The HTML Password Lock 2.66 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HTML Password Lock 2.66 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HTML Password Lock 2.66, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HTML Password Lock 2.66:
- The software company is: http://www.mtopsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HTML Password Lock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HTML Password Lock 2.66.
8. After removing HTML Password Lock 2.66, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HTML Password Lock 2.66 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HTML Password Lock 2.66 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HTML Password Lock 2.66 by MTop Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that HTML Password Lock 2.66 by MTop Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HTML Password Lock 2.66 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:29:40.823