HTML Help Workshop
This page contains complete information on how to remove HTML Help Workshop for Windows. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\HTML Help Workshop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 748.77 KB (766736 bytes) on disk and is called flash.exe. How to uninstall HTML Help Workshop from your system
HTML Help Workshop installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.92 MB (2011952
bytes) on disk.
- flash.exe (748.77 KB)
- hhc.exe (56.09 KB)
- hhw.exe (428.27 KB)
- setup.exe (16.50 KB)
- hhupd.exe (715.18 KB)
HTML Help Workshop has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\HTML Help Workshop
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HTML Help Workshop
Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase HTML Help Workshop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HTML Help Workshop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HTML Help Workshop or simply activate the Search field and type in "HTML Help Workshop". The HTML Help Workshop app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HTML Help Workshop in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HTML Help Workshop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HTML Help Workshop.
8. After uninstalling HTML Help Workshop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HTML Help Workshop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HTML Help Workshop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130