HTC Home version 3.0
This page is about HTC Home version 3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HTC Home version 3.0 from your systemHTC Home Team
. More info about HTC Home Team can be seen here
. More information about the application HTC Home version 3.0 can be seen at http://htchome.org/
. HTC Home version 3.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC Home 3 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for HTC Home version 3.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC Home 3\unins000.exe". Clock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.94 MB (2036736 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HTC Home version 3.0. They take 5.85 MB (6131985
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Clock.exe (1.94 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- Photos.exe (924.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- Update.exe (121.50 KB)
- Weather.exe (871.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of HTC Home version 3.0.
HTC Home version 3.0 is a program offered by the software company HTC Home Team. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove HTC Home version 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HTC Home version 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HTC Home version 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "HTC Home version 3.0". The HTC Home version 3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HTC Home version 3.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HTC Home version 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HTC Home version 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://htchome.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC Home 3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HTC Home version 3.0.
8. After removing HTC Home version 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HTC Home version 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HTC Home version 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HTC Home version 3.0 by HTC Home Team from your computer, nor are we saying that HTC Home version 3.0 by HTC Home Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HTC Home version 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130