HSPA modem 22.214.171.124
HSPA modem 126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall HSPA modem 188.8.131.52 from your computerQISDA Corporation
. Further information on QISDA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the HSPA modem 184.108.40.206 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HSPA modem directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove HSPA modem 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\HSPA modem\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HSPA modem.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.77 MB (6053888 bytes) on disk.
HSPA modem 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.83 MB (11360895
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoHSPA.exe (176.07 KB)
- GMINST16.EXE (40.41 KB)
- GMINST32.exe (124.07 KB)
- HSPA modem.exe (5.77 MB)
- QMICM.exe (628.00 KB)
- Qswitch.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.42 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (244.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (825.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of HSPA modem 126.96.36.199.
HSPA modem 188.8.131.52 is an application by QISDA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall HSPA modem 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HSPA modem 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HSPA modem 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HSPA modem 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the HSPA modem 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. When you click HSPA modem 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HSPA modem 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HSPA modem 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing HSPA modem 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HSPA modem 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HSPA modem 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HSPA modem 188.8.131.52 by QISDA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that HSPA modem 184.108.40.206 by QISDA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HSPA modem 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:29:37.017