HSPA USB MODEM
This page contains thorough information on how to remove HSPA USB MODEM for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HSPA USB MODEM from your systemDialog_SriLanka
. Check out here
for more information on Dialog_SriLanka. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HSPA USB MODEM folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for HSPA USB MODEM is C:\Program Files (x86)\HSPA USB MODEM\uninst\unins000.exe. HSPA USB MODEM's primary file takes about 1.64 MB (1720896 bytes) and its name is ModemApplication.exe.
HSPA USB MODEM is composed of the following executables which take 4.95 MB (5193448
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ModemApplication.exe (1.64 MB)
- ModemListener.exe (106.56 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (52.06 KB)
- install.exe (57.06 KB)
- install32.exe (82.06 KB)
- install64.exe (99.56 KB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (57.06 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (84.06 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (101.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
HSPA USB MODEM is an application marketed by the software company Dialog_SriLanka. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove HSPA USB MODEM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HSPA USB MODEM with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HSPA USB MODEM or simply activate the Search field and type in "HSPA USB MODEM". The HSPA USB MODEM program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HSPA USB MODEM in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HSPA USB MODEM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HSPA USB MODEM.
8. After removing HSPA USB MODEM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HSPA USB MODEM which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HSPA USB MODEM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HSPA USB MODEM by Dialog_SriLanka from your PC, nor are we saying that HSPA USB MODEM by Dialog_SriLanka is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HSPA USB MODEM in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 02:28:24.553