HSDPA USB Modem
This page is about HSDPA USB Modem for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the HSDPA USB Modem program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HSDPA USB Modem folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for HSDPA USB Modem is "C:\Program Files\HSDPA USB Modem\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled App.exe and occupies 1.63 MB (1713664 bytes). A way to uninstall HSDPA USB Modem from your system
The executable files below are installed together with HSDPA USB Modem. They occupy about 3.08 MB (3225370
bytes) on disk.
- App.exe (1.63 MB)
- Install.exe (418.50 KB)
- Install64.exe (60.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- WCDMA_Eject.exe (318.00 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove HSDPA USB Modem from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HSDPA USB Modem_is1
Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove HSDPA USB Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HSDPA USB Modem from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HSDPA USB Modem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HSDPA USB Modem". If it is installed on your PC the HSDPA USB Modem program will be found very quickly. After you select HSDPA USB Modem in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HSDPA USB Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HSDPA USB Modem.
8. After uninstalling HSDPA USB Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HSDPA USB Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HSDPA USB Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130