HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62
HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 from your PCHooshmand Sazgan Co.
. You can find out more on Hooshmand Sazgan Co. or check for application updates here
. HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\HSCOpcpos directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 is C:\Program Files\HSCOpcpos\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62's primary file takes around 35.28 KB (36127 bytes) and its name is pos_service.exe.
HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.60 MB (10063554
bytes) on disk:
- autoupdater-windows.exe (5.93 MB)
- pos_server.exe (78.51 KB)
- pos_service.exe (35.28 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.56 MB)
The current page applies to HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 version 2.62
HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 is an application by the software company Hooshmand Sazgan Co.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62". If it is installed on your PC the HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62.
8. After removing HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 by Hooshmand Sazgan Co. from your computer, we are not saying that HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 by Hooshmand Sazgan Co. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HSCO PC-POS Service V2.62 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 08:44:26.167