HR Portal is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall HR Portal from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. HR Portal is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing HR Portal is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "apps-8e673099@@pediatrix:HR Portal". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and occupies 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes).
HR Portal is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current page applies to HR Portal version 1.0
HR Portal is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase HR Portal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall HR Portal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HR Portal or simply click the Search feature and type in "HR Portal". If it is installed on your PC the HR Portal application will be found very quickly. After you select HR Portal in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HR Portal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HR Portal.
8. After removing HR Portal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HR Portal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HR Portal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HR Portal by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that HR Portal by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HR Portal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:37:46.920