HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05
This web page contains complete information on how to remove HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 from your PCHQ VideoV23.05
. Open here
for more information on HQ VideoV23.05. HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='http://notif.devopenrack.com/notf_sys/index.html' /brwtype='uni' /onerrorexe='C:\Program Files\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05\utils.exe' /crregname='HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05' /appid='72893' /srcid='002818' /bic='7dc6fb9b106306aafce2bfcdd5f322a3IE' /verifier='0d2478aed44cdebc4707b04e0adffed1' /brwshtoms='15000' /installerversion='1_36_01_22' /statsdomain='http://stats.devopenrack.com/utility.gif?' /errorsdomain='http://errors.devopenrack.com/utility.gif?' /monetizationdomain='http://logs.devopenrack.com/monetization.gif?' . HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05's primary file takes around 1.22 MB (1282128 bytes) and is named 79ea3109-7e92-426d-b6d3-63f8d9c810f1-3.exe.
HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.99 MB (11518863
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 79ea3109-7e92-426d-b6d3-63f8d9c810f1-1-6.exe (1.27 MB)
- 79ea3109-7e92-426d-b6d3-63f8d9c810f1-7.exe (967.58 KB)
- UninstallBrw.exe (1.18 MB)
- 79ea3109-7e92-426d-b6d3-63f8d9c810f1-3.exe (1.22 MB)
- 79ea3109-7e92-426d-b6d3-63f8d9c810f1-5.exe (1.09 MB)
- 79ea3109-7e92-426d-b6d3-63f8d9c810f1-6.exe (1.21 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.58 KB)
- utils.exe (1.83 MB)
This info is about HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 version 1.36.01.22
HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05:
- C:\Program Files\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05
- C:\Program Files\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05\79ea3109-7e92-426d-b6d3-63f8d9c810f1-10.exe
- C:\Program Files\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05\79ea3109-7e92-426d-b6d3-63f8d9c810f1-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05\79ea3109-7e92-426d-b6d3-63f8d9c810f1-1-7.exe
- C:\Program Files\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05\79ea3109-7e92-426d-b6d3-63f8d9c810f1-3.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05\UninstallString
HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 is an application marketed by the software company HQ VideoV23.05. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05". If it is installed on your PC the HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 program will be found very quickly. After you select HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05.
8. After removing HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 by HQ VideoV23.05 from your computer, we are not saying that HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 by HQ VideoV23.05 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HQ Video Pro 2.1cV23.05 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:59:21.787