This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HPLJDXPHelper for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HPLJDXPHelper from your systemHP
. Take a look here
for more details on HP. More data about the software HPLJDXPHelper can be seen at http://www.HP.com
. HPLJDXPHelper is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Common\LJDXPHelper directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. LJDxpHelper.exe is the HPLJDXPHelper's primary executable file and it takes approximately 15.55 KB (15928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in HPLJDXPHelper. They take 52.11 KB (53360
bytes) on disk.
- LJDxpHelper.exe (15.55 KB)
- LJDxpHelperUI.exe (36.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.021.004
of HPLJDXPHelper. For more HPLJDXPHelper versions please click below:
HPLJDXPHelper is a program marketed by HP. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase HPLJDXPHelper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HPLJDXPHelper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HPLJDXPHelper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HPLJDXPHelper". If it exists on your system the HPLJDXPHelper application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HPLJDXPHelper in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HPLJDXPHelper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HPLJDXPHelper.
8. After removing HPLJDXPHelper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HPLJDXPHelper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HPLJDXPHelper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HPLJDXPHelper by HP from your computer, nor are we saying that HPLJDXPHelper by HP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HPLJDXPHelper supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:13.247