HP USB Port Replicator
This web page is about HP USB Port Replicator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HP USB Port Replicator from your PCHewlett-Packard
. Take a look here
for more details on Hewlett-Packard. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DisplayLink Core Software\8.2.1956.0 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing HP USB Port Replicator is RunDll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled DisplayLinkManager.exe and it has a size of 11.54 MB (12100264 bytes).
HP USB Port Replicator installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.81 MB (16581280
bytes) on disk.
- DisplayLinkManager.exe (11.54 MB)
- DisplayLinkUI.exe (2.07 MB)
- DisplayLinkUserAgent.exe (1.61 MB)
- RunAfterMsiexec.exe (609.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.2.2010.0
of HP USB Port Replicator. You can find below a few links to other HP USB Port Replicator releases:
...click to view all...
HP USB Port Replicator is an application released by the software company Hewlett-Packard. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall HP USB Port Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HP USB Port Replicator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HP USB Port Replicator or simply click the Search field and type in "HP USB Port Replicator". If it exists on your system the HP USB Port Replicator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HP USB Port Replicator in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HP USB Port Replicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HP USB Port Replicator.
8. After removing HP USB Port Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HP USB Port Replicator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP USB Port Replicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HP USB Port Replicator by Hewlett-Packard from your computer, nor are we saying that HP USB Port Replicator by Hewlett-Packard is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP USB Port Replicator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 12:30:32.313