HP Touchpoint Analytics Client
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove HP Touchpoint Analytics Client for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client from your systemHP Inc.
. More data about HP Inc. can be seen here
. HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client\TAInstaller.exe --uninstall --ignore-deployers --show-ui. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. TouchpointAnalyticsClient.exe is the HP Touchpoint Analytics Client's primary executable file and it takes circa 356.93 KB (365496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of HP Touchpoint Analytics Client. They occupy an average of 1.93 MB (2019264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TAInstaller.exe (906.04 KB)
- TouchpointAnalyticsClient.exe (356.93 KB)
- TouchpointAnalyticsClientService.exe (324.43 KB)
- ActiveHealth.exe (24.54 KB)
- BatteryTest.exe (54.80 KB)
- ETD_SMARTCmd.exe (127.30 KB)
- dumpchk.exe (28.30 KB)
- dumpchk.exe (26.30 KB)
- ETD_GetSMART.exe (123.30 KB)
The current web page applies to HP Touchpoint Analytics Client version 188.8.131.526
alone. For more HP Touchpoint Analytics Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is a program offered by HP Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HP Touchpoint Analytics Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HP Touchpoint Analytics Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HP Touchpoint Analytics Client". If it is installed on your PC the HP Touchpoint Analytics Client program will be found very quickly. After you click HP Touchpoint Analytics Client in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HP Touchpoint Analytics Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client.
8. After uninstalling HP Touchpoint Analytics Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HP Touchpoint Analytics Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Touchpoint Analytics Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client by HP Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that HP Touchpoint Analytics Client by HP Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 19:55:04.477