HP Touchpoint Analytics Client
HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client from your PCHP Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on HP Inc.. HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client directory, regulated by the user's choice. HP Touchpoint Analytics Client's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client\TAInstaller.exe --uninstall --ignore-deployers. The application's main executable file has a size of 353.04 KB (361512 bytes) on disk and is named TouchpointAnalyticsClient.exe.
HP Touchpoint Analytics Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.42 MB (1488544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TAInstaller.exe (392.54 KB)
- TouchpointAnalyticsClient.exe (353.04 KB)
- TouchpointAnalyticsClientService.exe (323.54 KB)
- ActiveHealth.exe (24.54 KB)
- BatteryTest.exe (54.80 KB)
- ETD_SMARTCmd.exe (127.30 KB)
- dumpchk.exe (28.30 KB)
- dumpchk.exe (26.30 KB)
- ETD_GetSMART.exe (123.30 KB)
The current web page applies to HP Touchpoint Analytics Client version 220.127.116.114
only. You can find below a few links to other HP Touchpoint Analytics Client releases:
...click to view all...
HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is an application offered by HP Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HP Touchpoint Analytics Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HP Touchpoint Analytics Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HP Touchpoint Analytics Client". If it exists on your system the HP Touchpoint Analytics Client program will be found automatically. After you click HP Touchpoint Analytics Client in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HP Touchpoint Analytics Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HP Touchpoint Analytics Client.
8. After uninstalling HP Touchpoint Analytics Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HP Touchpoint Analytics Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Touchpoint Analytics Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client by HP Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that HP Touchpoint Analytics Client by HP Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-01 06:16:00.403